Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

The only year i've not planned before hand about how i'm gonna celebrate my birthday..
Thought that today would be just me and baby spending the whole day together because Tasha couldnt make it today as she couldnt take off because of F1.
I didnt expect that i would actually feel that its my birthday today
I thought it would just be like any other day..

But no.

1st, i got a very big transparent balloon filled with small heart shaped balloons in it from baby when he came over...(:

Just that, i was really happy then.

Went to Sim lim square to collect free gifts for the netbook my dad just bought me.
Next, headed to great world city..

Shopped around, couldnt decide what to eat....
Wanted TCC but i walked pass Fish and Co, felt like eating there BUT b said : No, lets go TCC.
Wondered why he insist on going there but yeah i just said okay.

When we reached TCC found a place to sit.......
Once i sit down...............

I saw one kuku running in...
Then came the other two.....

SIAH ZHEN QUAN

ANDY LIM &

JUNKO TAN!!!!

I totally freaked out. Shocked sunt speechless.

I THOUGHT 3 OF THEM FORGOT MY BIRTHDAY!

Like i've said to them just now,
I've never in my life think that i'll ever have a suprise like that.
Damn, its good that i do not have a weak heart.

To others maybe its just a small thing.
But to me, its very special.

Thankyou Quan for planning..
Thankyou B for keeping it from me, although you lied to me.
Thankyou Junko and Andy Alot Alot too.

THANKS A MILLION FOR EVERYTHING.
i love you guys very much.
I enjoyed my day very much today.
(:
Tasha, see you next sunday!

I'll be back to upload photos later.
Happy birthday to me.
Ciao.

No comments: