Sunday, September 20, 2009

Here we go go go go go again

My blog's dead.............

I've been train to run the whole kitchen myself now.
I have to do all the platings like example, the one above, myself.
Every single order.
I have to be fast, feel the rush, and at the same time plate accurately.

Cecilia, Focus.
No one can help you but yourself now.
Chef Derrick cant always help you.
Soon, they'll be handling the whole kitchen to you....
Help yourself. NO one will be there.

I've never been so stressed in my life.
But i have no choice. I have to stay cool.
I miss school i really do. But, i have to learn.
And i'm gald i'm there and not stuck in school, learning nothing.

I'm repeating Demi Lovato's Here we go again, over and over again.
Its stuck in my playlist.

Anyway,
Today's sunday......
I'm celebrating my birthday one week earlier with my family later.

Next sunday, will be my birthday.
I'm not excited about it at all.
The only thing is that i can smoke legally.
Nothing else.....

My phone is dying. Have to buy a new one soon.
Just reached home not long ago, gonna bath now.

I hope i can meet Tasha later..

Someone's waiting for me to say this...

I LOVE YOU sayang. Haha.
bye.

No comments: