Thursday, October 15, 2009

Take everything away

I've changed. I'm not the same anymore.
I'm no longer the bubbly Cecilia. You can hardly hear me laugh now.
Its been a long time since i've laughed real loud like how i use too.
Maybe, its because of attachment. Needing to be serious everyday.
And needing to be strong and to not cry when a chef scolds you.
I was like that but i'm numb now. Because i'm much stronger and can take criticism much better. Standing out for myself at the right time and making clear, explaining confidently.
Taking responsibility. And not balme anyone else for your own mistake. I'm gaining so much now. Learning so much..But i'm losing the bubbly side of me.
But i guess it'll just be for the time being. When school starts next year, i hope i'll be back to normal. We'll see..

I miss school..
I miss us 3 together..

But things have changed now..
No one's making an effort to do anything about our friendship.
I've done nothing too. Who else could i blame?

I wont continue..
I'm gonna shower and sleep now.
Bye.

No comments: