Tuesday, November 24, 2009


School Tomorow... polo tee with chef pants.
Gosh, how long have i not worn that?
I'm gonna feel all weird wearing that all again.
Like... the first day of school.. ..................................

We have to hand up the final project tomorrow.
And i'm so screwed cuz i've not even started it yet.
God bless me. HA

Anyway, i'm staying at pioneer now. At my sister's house.
Life's not bad here. But, still cant face the fact that the house at taman jurong,
The house i've lived in for 10years is not ours anymore..
Ok, whatever, i dont wanna get all emotional again.(:

I know this song has been out for quite long..

I'm in love with this song..

oh yeah, why am here?
Cuz i'm sick.
I'm coughing like i'm gonna cough to death.

I'm sick, i should be resting.
But why am i here?

Cuz i need to do the project!
Argh. k, bye.

No comments: