Friday, January 29, 2010

A battlefield

Everytime i wanna blog.. i would stare at the screen..thinking, on what to say..
For a very longggg time..

I'm at home now.. And i really dont know what to say here..
I'm looking at pictures of us 3..
Its sad how things change so fast and how promises could just fade away..
I always say i treasure that friendship with her so much..
Suprisingly, i could just really say that i do not want the friendship anymore.
I'm tired of always being the one initiating.
When the other one, always say something and wait for me to step forward first.
I'm tired of always being the one in the wrong,
when i'm not; just to save our friendship.
You're not a queen. Not everyone has to serve you.
Dont wait and sit there and expect things to happen, babe.
Admit that you're wrong too. Dont always put the blame on me.
I'm not the one who didnt not contact you, you too. Think about yourself.
Like you've always said, it takes 2 hands to clap..
Friends arent suppose to be like that.
I didnt, because i'm sick and tired of it.

That's why, i've given up,long time ago.
As much as i've missed you so much, i dont want to act and say we are friends.
You dont want to be friends too, so show it.
Dont always hide behind that mask.

Yes, You've made a really big impact on me.
Because you're the one that i swear to god that i would do anything for.

But, no more.
I dont want it anymore.

Thanks for the memories for the 2 years. You've made me realise that we have to choose friends really wisely. Thankyouverymuch.

You'll probably say something somewhere if you know that im talking about you. And i wont be able to fight back because i wont be able to win the words that you use. But whatever. You can say what you want. To me, it will just make no sense anymore. Because i dont care. (:

peace.

No comments: