Saturday, October 3, 2009

Bamm, you're gone.


Come on, tell me he's hot too. I'll show you a big wide GRIN:D

Work: I'm training a intern now. It's weird because i'm an intern too.
But i have to teach her everything. Even the very basics.
She's from culinary and she doesnt know a single thing about pastry...
Means, i have to teach her things like lining tarts, plating, setting up and many more.
I kinda know how Chefs at my place feels now when you're so busy that you cant even waste a mintue, someone keeps on asking you where is this, how you do this again, is this suppose to be here...blah blah blah. You'll somehow get irritated because you have to do servicing, your mise en place and answer all sorts of question at the same time. But still i answer her nicely.. because i know she feels. She was exactly like me when i came in 3months ago. Duh. But if the other chefs, i doubt they will. Because they wasnt to me. They got pissed with me. Haha. And, the weirdest thing is, she's older then me. 22years old. She is somehow my partner now. If she continues here for a long period of time, she'll be managing the whole kitchen with me. Weeee heee. Lets hope she stays for long. We have alot of common. She's a really nice girl.(:

after this month, 2more month to go...
this month, we're having spanish platters...
Which means, more badge of churos. Ahhhhh.

Holloweens coming...
The holloween desserts are out. Damn cool.
We're all suppose to dress up.
I cant wait larh...

hmmm, last year's holloween...
do anyone remember what did you do?
....i do......very clearly....
okay, i shall stop thinking.

(:
Alright..I better go sleep now.
Work work work tomorrow.
ehhemm, the guy on the photo above hot righhhhtttt.
Alah, NAAAAAJIBBBBBB DON'T JEALOUS LARH.
Aku cinta padamu. Hehe.

NIGHTS!
ps: someone, anyone, can exchange your knees with mine, PLEASEEEEE?

No comments: