Sunday, October 11, 2009

Passion, Goal.


(:

Was thinking about what Robert said..
He asked me to go over board.. if i want to continue with this.
Go somewhere i like and look for a job there. Learn from him.
Travel round the world learn new things and get loads of experience.
And loads more. Robert, is my new floor manager.
He's from spain. Cute, BUT he's gay.
He loves woman, but. Loves guys more because he gets
more excited when having sex with guys.
Wicked. But its true. Thats what he said. Haha.

No suprise, my knee still freaking hurt.
Its getting worst. I cant even stand straight for long now.
Every single time i bend down, i'll hurt.
And i feel that its more swollen now..
I've been having cough this 2days.
Think i got it from Chef D..

Tomorrow's sunday!!
:D

k, done, bye!

No comments: