Tuesday, February 2, 2010

An affair.

Today was a wonderful day.
Untill i saw them again..
He's my father.. And that woman who broke our family.
I sweared today, that i'll do something to her one day.
When, i go crazy... that one day will come soon..
And i will get into trouble again..
Is it worth it? To me now, it is..
Just so i can make Her life miserable too..
Let Her freaking kid know that her mum's a bitch..

Like i've said, today was a wonderful day.
Tomorrow will be a gym day..
Wednesday will be a "remembering about childhood days" day with Christian!
Thursday - SUN TANNING! Whoooooohoooooo~
Friday, Graduation..
Sat, sun, shopping for new year clothes! Hehe.
This week will be a wonderful week(:

I should go to bed now.
My monster just msged me..(:
I should go..

Ps. Come on, swear to god, that you've never talked about us.
Stop acting like the victim here, cuz you're not.
I know what kind of Person you are.
or maybe......... i dont.......
Maybe....
You've just been putting a mask on since the day we've met..
How saddd, Ha

Alright.
Nights, sweeeeeeeet dreaaaaaaammmsss.

No comments: