Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I will get use to this


Tomorrow is the last day..
Before baby goes into army..
And also 2more days before i go to hongkong..
I dont know what will happen to me, when he's in there.
But, i know i will be fine, i hope.


I will be in hongkong for 9days.
26th to 6th of march.
One day after baby's in, i'm leaving..
Alone.
I've never taken a plane before.
okay, i did, but it was when i was reallyyyyy young.
I dont even rmb how the feelings like.
Plus, i'm going alone this time.
Mummy's going send me to the airport..
But, how i wish baby would be there too.)':


I, miss my bestfriend too.
I felt like its better that im not knowing what you're up to lately.
Then, i wouldnt get more dissapointed in you....
even if i know that i have know rights to care.
Maybe its again, that i cared too much..
And it would better that i backed off...
Then,saying things that you wouldnt listen...
you're my best friend..
But maybe i'm not that good to let you listen to me..
Not that, i want you to listen to everything i say..
But just things that you know after you do it,
something might happen...
Things that you wont know, things that i always worry about for you..
You're precious... You know that..
I love you, but if only you would listen...
we, wont be like this now...
I miss the you that wasnt always about guys..
):

Baby, i love you..
I will be fine when you're in..
Though, i guess i wouldnt have anyone to turn to now..
But.. i will be fine..


Bye..

No comments: